Video Contest – SACCD Video Contest 2018 PDF
The Southern Arizona Construction Career Days (SACCD) wants to know what students think about our event, and we’re asking for your feedback. Plus, you could win money!
Just create an original, two- to four-minute video examining our event, using the categories:
- Transportation Infrastructure
- Utility Construction
- Building Construction
Submission deadline is Friday, December 14, 2018 at 5:00 PM. Please mail or drop off to:
KE&G Construction, Inc.
C/O Ramon Gaanderse
3949 East Irvington Road
Tucson, Arizona 85714
The top video selected will win $500.00. (You may work in teams, but only ONE prize is awarded per video.)
- How infrastructure is built and paid for?
- Why is construction important?
- Careers in construction
- Home building
- Commercial development
- Utility right-of-way
- How are safety measures or programs being funded?
- What are the economic impacts of implementing more safety measures?
- What are the recent technologies used to improve safety in the transportation industry?
- Need more ideas? Check out the National Work Zone Safety Information Clearinghouse at org.
SACCD is looking for creativity, so stretch your imagination!
Questions? Contact Ramon Gaanderse at email@example.com.
Video Requirements and Criteria
- The winners, along with other submitted videos, may be shown at future events, websites or other companies. Submitted videos may also be featured on the SACCD website, screened on YouTube, and/or other promotional venues.
- Videos must have a resolution suitable for large screen projection. Videos not achieving suitable resolution will be disqualified.
- Photo Release Forms (NEED LINK TO FORM), signed by anyone who appears in the video, must be submitted along with the video.
- No copyrighted material may be used. Contact your school/ media center for help obtaining non-copyrighted music and sound effects.
Written credits for key technical and talent positions should be provided to SACCD (i.e., director, cinematographer, editor, writer, actors) including any music and/or footage sources. On-screen credits for technical and talent positions are not required. If on-screen credits are included, they should be listed on one screen at the end, trailer-style, and not rolling for minutes like they would at the end of a feature. The time for showing credits is not counted towards the four-minute maximum. All videos MUST include both a title for the video and recognition of SACCD.
Arizona Contractors & Community